This year the USA Dance 2017 National DanceSport Championships will be returning to its home in Baltimore, the Marriott Rennaissance Hotel, located in the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. For the last ten years our block of rooms has sold out, and we fully expect to do the same this year, so we suggest that you reserve your rooms early.
The hotel has been kind enough to extend a very special rate of $215.00 (plus taxes) per night for a single or double standard room and $235.00 (plus taxes) for a triple or quad room
The hotel is across the street from many restaurants, shops, and the Baltimore Aquarium. The hotel is less than an hour and a half from Washington DC, and is an ideal place to combine great dancing with a fabulous family vacation.
For Hotel Reservations:
Please do not call the hotel directly to reserve a room. In order to reserve a room under our code with our discount you will need to either:
1. Call: 1-877-212-5752 to reach the hotel's Passkey reservations center at the Marriott Renaissance Harborplace Hotel
2. To register on-line please click here: Hotel Reservation
Guest Reservation Information:
- A credit card will be required in order to make a reservation. The reservations will be guaranteed to this credit card for arrival on the requested day and will be held until midnight of arrival day and then released and charged one night's room and tax as a "no show" fee. Reservations canceled after March 1, 2017, will be charged for one night.
- Please be advised that the hotel may require, upon check-in, a credit card imprint which will authorize and hold $50/night for incidentals in addition to room and tax (or this amount in cash/debit deposit).
- If any of your charges are to be paid by a third-party credit card which will not be present at time of check-in, a credit card authorization form can be obtained to set this up.
- The hotel is non-smoking.